Find Out Which Part Of Your Body Is Sick With The Chinese Face Map
Chinese healers have a long history of reading faces in order to diagnose and detect diseases. The skin can show changes in internal organs much sooner than the organs themselves, which is why reading faces is a very accurate technique. The practitioners of this technique claim that every part of the face is connected with a particular organ.
Whenever we experience an imbalance, it is manifested on our face. Rashes, pimples, and skin color changes are among the most common symptoms.
Find out more about how you can use this ancient technique and treat numerous health issues.
Forehead: Bladder and small intestine
- Cause: The excessive consumption of canned foods and fats result in slow digestion. Also, this condition is caused by stress, sugar, and too much alcohol.
- Cure: Try to avoid the consumption of alcohol and try to improve your night sleep. Also, make sure to drink plenty of water and consume raw food.
Between the eyebrows: Liver
- Cause: Your stomach does not get the rest it required, which leads to chronic tiredness. The excessive consumption of meat makes the stomach work too much. Also, this could be a sign that you are allergic to some foods.
- Cure: It is very important to consume fresh and healthy foods. Try to do yoga, meditation, fast walking or any other exercises. Also, make sure to spend more time on fresh air.
Eyebrow arch: Kidneys
- Cause: Poor circulation, alcohol, weakened the heart and smoking cigarettes.
- Cure: Reduce the caffeine intake, avoid the consumption of alcohol and sweetened drinks, and make sure to drink a lot of water.
- Cause: Poor circulation, bloated stomach, gasses, closed space, and polluted air. Hypertension can also be the cause for many issues in this facial area.
- Cure: Check your cholesterol level and regulate your blood pressure. You need to drink organic green tea so you can eliminate the toxins from the body. Also, make sure to exercise regularly.
Upper part of the cheeks: Lungs
- Cause: Pollution, asthma, and smoking. Also, there can appear dark circles around your eyes.
- Cure: Do not expose yourself to cigarette smoke or polluted air. If you are a smoker, you need to quit as soon as possible. Make sure to do some exercises.
Cheeks: Lungs and kidneys
- Cause: Excessive consumption of sugar, unhealthy food, stress, and smoking.
- Cure: Eliminate the unhealthy food from your diet and make sure to buy cosmetic products with high quality.
Mouth and chin: Stomach
- Cause: Food which is full of fat, sugar, and stimulants as alcohol and caffeine. The spiced foods can also have a great influence on this area. Imbalance can be also caused by stress and staying up deep in the night.
- Cure: Consume fruits and foods which can balance your organism. And, if this doesn’t help and you still have problems, you should consult your doctor.
Jaw and neck: Hormones
- Cause: Drinking not enough water, excessive intake of salt and season food. Also, too much intake of caffeine can cause problems.
- Cure: Reduce the intake of caffeine, salt, and season food. Make sure to drink plenty of water on a daily basis.