Soft Batch Chocolate M&M Cookies
Thick and chewy soft batch chocolate cookies loaded with rainbow M&Ms and gooey chocolate chips!
Chocolate M&M Cookies
Hello and happy Tuesday! I’m super excited about today’s recipe, so please pardon my haste in getting right down to business. And by business, I mean cookies, of course.
Friends, allow me to introduce you to my newest obsession – soft batch chocolate M&M cookies! They are:
- rich and fudgy
- soft and chewy
- oozing with chocolate
- loaded with rainbow M&Ms
- perfectly sweet
- SUPER easy
- ready in less than 30 minutes
- perfect with a cold glass of milk
- loved by old and young
- sure to be a new favorite
To make these Chewy Chocolate M&M Cookies, you’ll need:
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- unsweetened cocoa powder
- baking powder
- granulated sugar
- light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- whole milk
- vanilla extract
- milk chocolate chips
- and M&Ms!
How to Make Chocolate M&M Cookies:
- The batter will need to be scooped, not rolled. It will be much thinner than typical cookie dough, but don’t be alarmed by this! To make this step as easy as possible, I like to use a lightly greased 1/4 cup measuring spoon to scoop up the cookie dough.
- Make sure you leave a good inch in between each mound of cookie dough – they spread!
- Do not skip the salt and vanilla! These cookies are very chocolate heavy; the salt and vanilla help balance everything out.
- These cookies must – I repeat – MUST cool completely on the tray. I usually leave the room for a good 20 minutes before I even think about sneaking one off the tray.
Don’t they just look fabulous?
Dare you to try eating only one. #impossible