Stop plucking and harsh chemicals. Here’s six painless ways to get rid of unwanted hair
Body hair can be beautiful and should be celebrated. Some women even go as far as to dye their underarm hair, reports the New York Times. However, there are times that you may find body hair irritating and want to remove it.Instead of suffering through the nicks and rashes of a razor or the excruciating pain of a traditional wax, try these safe, all-natural ways to remove unwanted body hair.
1. Sugar and lemon mixture: This classic facial hair-removal method actually works!
Once you have the above mixture made, apply to face in the direction of hair growth. Leave on for 15-20 minutes. Wash solution off with water. Rub gently. Repeat 2-3 times each week for several weeks.
2. Lentils and potatoes mixture: It sounds more like a soup recipe, but in fact, lentils and potatoes are some of the best ingredients for hair removal.
Once you have the mixture above made, apply it to the body where desired. Leave on for 30 minutes, and then rinse everything off.
3. Banana and oatmeal mixture:
Once you have the mixture above made, apply the mixture to the body area with unwanted hair. Leave on for 20 minutes or so. Repeat twice weekly or as desired.
4. Basil and onion mixture: This seemingly odd combination is surprisingly useful in nourishing the skin and removing body hair.
Once you have the mixture above made, apply to body areas with unwanted hair. Leave mixture on for 20 mins or so. Wash off with water. Repeat 3-4 times weekly for at least a month.
5. Turmeric and rose water mixture: This nourishing combination of ingredients is anti-inflammatory and soothing, as well as an effective hair remover.
Once you have the above mixture made, apply to areas with unwanted hair. Leave mixture on skin for around 20 minutes, or until everything is dry. Rinse off with lukewarm water. Pat dry.
6. Papaya mixture: This tropical fruit contains an enzyme that restricts hair growth and breaks down hair follicles.
Once you have the above mixture made, apply the mixture to unwanted hair. Massage for 15-20 minutes. Wash off with warm water and pat dry. Repeat 1-2 times each week.