The Fat Burning Chocolate Avocado Pudding You Can Make in Minutes
Are you craving something sweet? Try this guilt-free Chocolate Avocado Pudding.
Avocados are super healthy and offer an anti-aging effect. This will keep you safe from free radicals. Plant sterols such as beta-sitosterol give avocados its antiestrogenic property and thus boost progesterone levels in women and testosterone in men.
According to researchers, avocado oil has the power to reverse the damage of mitochondria and other cellular components. Dr. Christian Cortez-Rojo said that “avocado oil causes accelerated respiration in mitochondria, which indicates that the use of nutrients for producing energy for cell functions remains effective even in cells attacked by free radicals and that mitochondria can produce little amounts of damaging free radicals.”
Avocados contain healthy fats and 20 essential nutrients, such as iron, magnesium, potassium, sodium, fiber, B vitamins, boron, calcium, folate and vitamin E.
Eat more avocados to help your body absorb fat-soluble nutrients from other foods. In this way you will use beta-carotene and lutein in a better way.
Avocados strengthen immunity and provide an excellent antifungal and antibacterial effect. Lecithin is an amino acid in avocados, and it promotes healthy weight loss. It also improves the function of your brain and optimizes the function of your liver.
Here is how to make your delicious pudding:
- 3 large and ripe avocados
- 3-6 tbsp coconut milk
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp raw honey
Blend everything for a minute until well combined. Let it cool for half an hour in the fridge, and enjoy!
Dr. Josh Axe, DC, DMN, CNS, explains that you can use avocados in multiple ways and enjoy its benefits.
- “First, make sure the avocado is ripe. The best way to tell is to squeeze the avocado, which should give a firm, but gentle, yield to pressure.
- Use it as a fat replacement in baking.
- Dice it as a nice topping for your soups or bone broth.
- Put it in the food processor to make dessert whips, puddings, smoothies, and countless other recipes.
- Mash or whip it until completely smooth for a baby’s first food instead of processed food in a Gerber jar.
- Put it on top of a salad.
- Use it in making homemade guacamole.”