You Are Not FAT – You Are Bloated (Here Are 4 Strong Signs)
Ladies and gentlemen, don’t worry – you are not fat! You are bloated and we’re going to show you how to get rid of it. That’s right, it’s very simple – we just need 3 minutes of your time.
Have you ever asked yourselves – why am I so bloated? We can answer that question for you. Bloating is a common health problem and (unfortunately) it causes a lot of discomforts. Bloating is a feeling of having built-up gas in your stomach.
According to the experts, this “problem” usually appears after a heavy meal. Unfortunately, many people around the world feel bloated all the time. These are the most common causes of bloating:
- Carbs – bloating usually appears if you eat too many carbohydrates. You can solve this issue by reducing the carbs.
- Stress – the experts warn that too much stress can cause bloating. Here’s what you need to know – when you are stressed, your brain prevents the digestive system to function properly. You can solve this issue in an all-natural way: walk, listen to music, talk with your family, etc.
- Constipation – Constipation is a common reason for bloated stomach. You can solve this issue by adding more fiber to your diet. How this works – well, the fiber will boost the digestion rate and help you get rid of the bloated stomach. Don’t consume too much fiber, because it can cause different problems.
Useful TIPS and TRICKS:
- Chew your food very slowly and properly.
- Avoid alcohol.
- Replace sugar with fruits and vegetables.
- Drink plenty of water.
That’s it. We really appreciate your time and patience. Thanks again and enjoy the rest of your day. And, one more thing – don’t hesitate to share this article with your family and friends.